Fun With Amber 3 Fun With Amber 3

Great work there! But if you really want this game to be really good, put some music. Like those Meet 'N Fuck games, do that and the game will be complete.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

This game is like, the third coolest game I've ever played in my life (after EBF 4 and Madness: Project Nexus, In that order). But I need help, where is the second card? Idfk where the Second Card is, help meh.

Helmet Heroes Helmet Heroes

About a few months ago this game was fully playable, now the map is uncomplete (that's one), there are portals missing (that's two), platforms too (that's three), so basically everyone is stuck in the beginning zone, which is REALLY unfair. PLEASE fix that, with 9.0.1 you guys just fixed bugs, NOW you have a REAL problem.

Wizard Hunter: The Mansion of Anarchy Wizard Hunter: The Mansion of Anarchy

I like the idea of the game, but its a bit laggy, i don't know if it's me but the overall rating i am giving the game is 3 stars, graphics can still be better though.

The Return The Return

I like the graphics and the idea, but I would rate 5 stars if there were better graphics, because they are soft, not much detailed, but I hope my review might have a few thumbs up, a great submission iBenGAMEn

iBenGAMEn responds:

Thank you! I will take note.

NeoLine NeoLine

is it my idea or i am playing the EXACT perfect game for me?

Survive Day 2 Survive Day 2

Graphics could be even better, but still hope that happens :)

Monster Frontier Monster Frontier

Cool game bruh, can someone tell me what must i do to get the secret achievement?