Relixa Relixa

You could have put at least something in the video... if you were going to promote the music why didn't you just make a MUSIC entry instead of a VIDEO if it has nothing on it?

Science Friend Science Friend

I liek it!

ROMP.FLA ROMP.FLA

I just saw hell in it's most pure expression. Dude this is awsome!

Fun With Amber 3 Fun With Amber 3

Great work there! But if you really want this game to be really good, put some music. Like those Meet 'N Fuck games, do that and the game will be complete.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

This game is like, the third coolest game I've ever played in my life (after EBF 4 and Madness: Project Nexus, In that order). But I need help, where is the second card? Idfk where the Second Card is, help meh.

Helmet Heroes Helmet Heroes

About a few months ago this game was fully playable, now the map is uncomplete (that's one), there are portals missing (that's two), platforms too (that's three), so basically everyone is stuck in the beginning zone, which is REALLY unfair. PLEASE fix that, with 9.0.1 you guys just fixed bugs, NOW you have a REAL problem.

Sikdope Supernatural Sikdope Supernatural

This is pretty good I have to say. You are on your way on becoming a well known user here bro!

NameLess-Reflex NameLess-Reflex

This is something to chill with! Some really great songs there N4mel3ss! You've got yourself a new fan!

shipwrecked shipwrecked

I have to say, it's really good... my ears were bleeding thou xD

Illunis Illunis

I love your artworks! I would say you're inspired by Hyper Light Drifter, because the graphics style is almost the same as the yours!

The Postconcious Mind The Postconcious Mind

I absolutely love it, there is nothing left to add to this masterpiece! You are like, my inspiration.

Coyote & RoadRunner Coyote & RoadRunner

I really like this one, I won't download it thou... but you get 5 stars, and I recommended you as an artist!